Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 83: Good day!

Today was good!

Not much happened.. Well, not too much.

I sat around at home for a bit. Did nothing..
Then Jessi called me, and we went for a drive!
Not really anywhere specific, but it was a good drive.
It rained a lot.

A lot a lot.
But it made for some pretty pictures and backdrops!
I think we just have to get her a very nice camera so she can get started on taking some super high-quality pictures and such!
So.. Yeah.
We actually see lots of pretty places and gorgeous views...

I hope we can one day take some really really high quality photos somewhere.

After I dropped her off, I went home.
I went to Caleb's after it!

We hung out a bit, then went to see the Amazing Spiderman movie!

Jessi was right....
It's pretty amazing.
I loved it.

They did it RIGHT.
They did Spiderman correctly!
It made me happy!

Jessi was very very right.
It was epic.. Now I want to see it again.

Also, when we walked out of the theatre, Aaron pointed out that a new Resident Evil movie is coming out..
I may or may not have squealed.

I'm quite excited for that!

It's gonna be amazing.

Well, now we're sitting around.
So... Yeah.

See you!

-Nolan

No comments: