Sunday, August 26, 2012

8/25- Workout, Gangnam Style, EXPLOSIONS.

Let's see, today..

Didn't really accomplish much, but I had a good day.

I set up my 360 in my room again, and played a bunch of Mortal Kombat.
Getting pretty good with Smoke!
I tried Freddy Krueger and.. He's... Interesting.
Zoning character, so you have to learn when to use what projectiles, when to combo, when to teleport, etc etc.
Fun though.

Hmmmm..

I have caught up with the rest of the world and seen the wonder that is Gangnam Style.

See, I don't say this often.. But the only word I can think of when I see this video is....

SWAG.



Pure, unadulterated SWAG. Look at this man.
His win is just too much for you to understand. That dance is the best dance in the world.
And the crazy humping cowboy in the elevator just makes it better.

SO MUCH WIN.

I swear, I think that no matter how bad your day is going, this song will make you feel better.
See, I just have to wait till I'm having a terrible day, then I'll watch it.

I think I'm going to try and get a group of guys together to dress up like Psy, then go Gangnam Style-ing after people in Old Town.
I want to do that.

GOD I LOVE THIS SONG.
I have it stuck in my head, and I've been watching it for a good 30 minutes.
He has great facial expressions too.

So..

Yeah.

I love this song. The win is just too much.
My eyes bleed from the level of awesome.

Uhh what else.. Right.
EXPLOSIONS.

My dad and I went and saw The Expendables 2.

..

For the first.. 15 minutes? My dad and I were just laughing from the sheer testosterone levels.
There was practically no dialogue.
BUT EXPLOSIONS AND GUNS AND SHOOTING AND DYING AND MORE EXPLOSIONS.

I think that movie has a higher body count than all the Rambo movies combined.

It was.. So awesome.
Awesome in the sense that is...
No plot. At all.

No romance.

No kissing.

No sex.

No deep conversations.

Just explosions and action sequences.

I liked it.

Uhhh what else...
I did my work out again tonight!

I'm feeling good about my workouts.
I feel like I'll do them for a while.

Right now I'm getting some movies together...

Today is Jessi and my 4 month anniversary!
So we're going to spend it watching movies and having soup.

I'm excited!

Night!

-Nolan

No comments: