Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 96: I accomplished... Situps!

Hooray! I'm starting to do some sort of physical activity!

I've decided every night around 8 to 10, I'm going to try and do 50 situps and 50 reverse crunches, then gradually increase the number.

Today... Hmmm......

Not much happened.
Played games, watched Netflix, sat around...

Sadly, I'm not accomplishing much. I hope to change that.
I want to get back into my workout routine. I really do.
I'm just sitting and gaining weight.
Ugh.
Makes me sick. I gotta fix that.
So hopefully I will.. I want to.

I did see Jessi though! Even if it was for a short time.
She was going to visit a friend, and Ben lives near them, so I tagged along.
For the first time in a long time, I wasn't the one driving.
So that was good.

She had a pretty badass Mike Wazowski hat.

So....

I suppose that's it right now.

I feel sick.
I really need to get back into working out.
I'm having major troubles with motivation in every area of my life, and it's something I want to change.
I just have to hope I can.

Yeah... That's all I got right now.

I'm going to get some sleep soon.

-Nolan

No comments: