Tuesday, August 21, 2012

8/20- First day of classes!

Well, my first day went pretty well!
I like all my professors, which is good.
All my classes are semi-interesting and.. Fairly understandable, which is also good.

I'm glad I took the time to find out where my second class is tomorrow..
After my first class, I have 10 minutes to go to the parking garage, get in, drive down the street, go from Prospect to College, then drive north on College, take a right onto Lake Drive, then drive up and find parking next to the University Center for the Arts, then make it to my class.

It's... Interesting.
I'll most likely be a few minutes every class, so I'm going to let the professor know that so it doesn't look like I'm slacking or something.

I'm glad I found it today! It took me approximately 20 or 30 minutes to figure out how to drive there and find out where the hell my class was in the MASSIVE building with MILLIONS of rooms EVERYWHERE.
Capitals mean emphasizing!
I wonder why that is.
Weird.
I guess capitals just give the mental image of yelling or something.

But good news about that building!
My class is actually right next to the exit onto.. Some street or other. But I can generally count on parking in the same spot each day, and the entrance is right next to my class!
So that cuts a good 3 or 4 minutes off my travel time.

Hopefully I'll make it tomorrow.
I have to pick up another textbook tomorrow. Humph.

I guess we'll find out if I can make that distance in time to be semi-on time to class.

Hmmmmmm.
I suppose that's it for now.

I don't really have any ideas for a nerd section right now.
I've been customizing a couple cars on Need For Speed Pro Street, and they look pretty decent.
I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Or when I remember to..

EDIT: I'm bored.
So here's a couple pictures of what I've got so far.
Also, my cars on Forza are much more.. Interesting.
The visual editor is pretty minimal with Need For Speed, so this is the best I could make in 30 minutes or so.

I wish I could zoom in more. But it doesn't really let you.
--------------------
This one is meh. Went for simplistic.


This one is a little more detailed. I was going for.. I'm not quite sure, but I like it. 
The paint is off because the paint isn't chosen numerically, so it's all by guessing.



I think that's it for now!

Also, here's a song.

It's actually the song that I use to wake me up in the morning.


I absolutely adore this song.
Aaron showed it to me and I.. Well yeah. I love it.


Night night!

Sleep well all you peoples.

-Nolan

No comments: