Thursday, August 23, 2012

8/22- Classes!

Today was... Average.

I had classes, which was eh.

I had my interview at Culver's!
I don't feel like I did too well.
It was a total of maybe 6 minutes?
So I don't feel like I did too well.
Oh well.

I saw Jessi though!
We drove around and talked, laughed, and recounted lots of family history and such.
And I let her borrow my wireless keyboard and mouse, so she can hook up her laptop to the tv in her room and lay in bed and play Sims!
And watch movies.
And such.

Hmm..
My workout has been going well.
2 days in a row!
Seems pathetic, but it's actually a good start for me.
I really enjoy it.
I work out at maybe 11:30 every night, which is easy because I already ate, I did the work I needed to do, and I'm feeling bored around that time every night.
So hopefully I can keep that going.

I have a massive influx of ideas for the short story I started writing a year or more ago.
So I'm going to go and put some on paper before I forget!
Then play Street Fighter.

NERD MOMENT.
So I saw a video of someone trolling SSFIV as Zangief..
Oh. My. God.

He's ridiculous. No matter what, you either Double Lariat to anti-air or move past projectiles, or Banishing Palm to go past projectiles.
The second they get close?
WRESTLE TIME.
Grabs, grabs everywhere!
He's fun and entertaining.
I don't know really how to play him, but I understand his mechanics enough to figure out the base playstyle for him.
So I'm learning.
Because he's Zangief. He wrestles bears. FOR MOTHER RUSSIA.

HOW MANLY IS THAT.

As such, here is some pictures of our favorite bear-wrestler.

Good night!

-Nolan





No comments: