Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 89: I have officially seen True Blood!

The title is correct!

Today, not much happened.
Played a lot of New Vegas..
I'm learning how to mod it.

And because I want a house in the game, and the houses never are what I like, I'm making my OWN house.

......

With blackjack.

And hookers.

..................

Forget the blackjack.

But anyway.

I'm also going to make some guns.. For the fun of it.
Very entertaining ones.

ANYWAY.

I hung around the house all day.

Jessi texted me later in the evening that she was bored and cleaning her house..
So I showed up, intending to clean with her!
But instead, she finished off the dishes.

Then we hung out in the kitchen, petting the cats, and watching True Blood.
She has adorable cats...
But I don't think they like me yet.

Hopefully they will soon.

So.. We watched True Blood.
And I really really liked it!

It's really good.
I might watch some.. Sometime.
She did a fantastic job of catching me up on 3 seasons within one episode.

Yay!

So..

I'm off to.. Keep modding.

Adios!

-Nolan

No comments: