Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 99: On the home stretch..

Well, classes start Monday.

Summer didn't really.. Go all that fast. Well, for me it didn't.

I don't know how my summer was.
It had its ups and downs, like any period of time.

A lot of it was good though. I've been with Jessi for almost 4 months.. I'm happy about that, obviously.
It's a great feeling.
Knowing someone wants me as much as I want them.

I think my time with her is what made this summer good.
It's the thing I most looked forward to every week.

Overall, I had an okay summer, I suppose.

I wish I could write a super-detailed awesome review of my summer, but... Eh.
Not in the mood right now.
Maybe I will another time.

I'm... Well, I'm done blogging for the night.

When school starts, I'll most likely start writing more interesting blogs again.
Hopefully.

Night night.

-Nolan



No comments: