Thursday, August 30, 2012

8/29- May the odds be ever in your favor!

Ha! In case you couldn't tell from the title, I've finally caught up with the rest of the world and seen the Hunger Games.
Well, I'm watching it right now, in BLU-RAYYYYYYY!

I'm watching it with my dad, so I'm blogging on my iPod.

Not much happened today I guess.

Well, I went to class.
I came home.

I wasn't exactly in a good mood today, so I ended up just taking a drive.
That drive actually went somewhere!

I drove around a bit, then ended up going to the King Soopers by my house to try and find a rose to buy for Jessi. However, they didn't have any single ones.
So I drove to the one by her house, and bought a rose for her! I was going to drop it off, but I figured it'd be cuter if I out it in our stuffed zebra (Unicorn)'s hands and put it on her porch!
So I drove back home and picked him up, wrote a cute little note and taped it to the rose, and went I drop it on her porch without her knowing!

So I parked on the road outside her house so they wouldn't see my car, and stealthily snuck up to the porch.
As I got on the porch, I looked up.

They have a big window on their porh, right?
So I looked up, and both Jessi and her dad are standing in their living room, staring at me with the perfect example of a "dafuq?" expression.

Her dad laughs and says "Ah HAH!" and starts laughing.
I looked like a deer in the headlights apparently hahaha.

Well, she walked out kinda laughing, so I kissed her and gave her the rise anyway! Wasn't very sneaky, but I still got the rose to her!

I felt pretty good.

Went home, and... I haven't played any video games today!
Weird.

I've been working on my story, or at least some background details.
I'm actually really proud of where it a so far. To be honest, I can actually see it turning into a real book.
It will be a long time before I start that process, but I think I eventually will.

The only thing I'm missing is some people to help bounce ideas off of who are as excited about it as I am, and some people to help work on some illustrations.

Until then, I'll write little short stories to eventually compile into one story!

I'm off to do some reading then get some sleep.

Good night!

-Nolan

No comments: