Sunday, August 26, 2012

8/26- 4 months with my girl!

Today has marked 4 months with Jessi!
Best relationship I've ever had.
Also the longest.

Today was good!
About 12:30 or so, I headed over.
I picked her up, and we headed home to watch some movies!
We watched Evil Alien Conquerors, and we got started on Uptown Girls, but we got bored, so we went and got some soup at China Wok!
We got the soup (and picked up a watermelon for my dad), then went to that little lake by Timberline and had our delicious soup.
Then I dropped her off around 6:30 7-ish.

I swear.. I can spend hours on end with her, and it doesn't feel like any time has passed.
Spending the day with her is one of my favorite pasttimes.

After I dropped her off, I headed home.
I was craving Pop-Tarts.
So I went and got some!
I had 2 packets, then I was talking with Jessi and I mentioned that I was eating some Pop-Tarts, and she reminded me to work out instead of eating more!
Not in a mean way or anything.

I'm very happy that I'm working out more.
It gets me away from my computer.

I'm really happy with how my workout routine is going right now.
I'm constantly changing and adjusting it, but I like where it is.

So yeah!

I'm done for now.
Bye!

-Nolan

No comments: