Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 84: Big pizza! And various errands!

Today was a pretty good day.

Woke up... Lazy time!

Then Jessi called me up and we decided to go to Pizza Casbah!
So we went to her house, and hung out a bit until Meghan came over.
Then we all headed out to pizza!

The pizza was good.
Then, I locked my keys in the car.
I tried to lockpick my way in with a small piece of metal I found.
I got all the pins lifted, but I had no solid wire to hold up the pins to actually open the door.
My mom dropped off the key, and we headed out!

We picked up some presents that Jessi was buying for Sebbie!
They're adorable.

Then we picked up some hair dye!
So at the moment, Jessi is dying her hair!
I'm excited to see it when it's done.

Well..
I'm blogging now, because I'm not in the mood to do anything later.

So I'll most likely go to sleep really early tonight.

Yup..

Bye!

-Nolan


No comments: