Wednesday, August 29, 2012

8/28- Obama came to CSU!

Yes, it's true!
Obama came to CSU!

And what happened?
A lot of people complained about the traffic.

That's about all that really happened.
I mean, that's all that I heard about.

Let's see..What else happened..

Not really anything.

Class, came home, sat around.. Yeah.
Right now, I'm watching Afro Samurai and finishing off my homework.

Ugh.
Afro Samurai makes me want to learn how to actually be artistic.
The art style is so awesome.

Don't you hate it when you have an image in your head, but you can't figure out how to draw it?

That's my problem.
I have so many ideas like that.
Oh well.

Oh!
I'm making good headway on my story as well.
It'll be a while before I write the whole thing, but I'm doing lots of work on the setting.
I've developed bios for the 4 main characters, I've drawn a rough map of the city, I've written a lot about some various zombie-like creatures, all (remotely) anatomically correct..

I'm proud of where I am right now.
I'll probably end up doing what I've done before, and just write a bunch of little short blips of sections in the story to see how it all flows.

I just need to find an artist to help me bring it all to life.

I asked on Reddit, so hopefully I'll get 1 or 2 people to help.
Someday.

Well, I'm gonna watch some Afro Samurai and do my homework.
Adios!

-Nolan

No comments: