Friday, August 24, 2012

8/23- Vrooom vroom.

Well, today was less than eventful.
I didn't work out today, because I'm achy and sore from the last 2 days, so I'm taking my time and working out every other day.

Hopefully, I'm getting a couple people to work out with on Saturday.
I'm going to try and get a weekly thing going.

Assuming people actually get back to me about it.

Oh well.

I've been playing lots of Need For Speed: Pro Street.

Mostly because I'm just too lazy to move my 360 up here to play Forza.

Although Pro Street actually is pretty fun.
The vinyl / decal editor is EXTREMELY lacking.

You can have a total of 20 vinyls and 20 decals on your car.

...... As opposed to Forza's limit of 1000 decals and 1000 vinyls.

But it's still pretty fun.
Recently, I've come to realize that (depending on the car), I actually REALLY like the more... Professional racing look, with a simple design crammed full of manufacturer / sponsor logos!

Here's one that I made!
It's only got a total of 20 decals, but I think it actually looks pretty good.




It really depends on the car for me though.

And I've also come to realize that there are a few cars that I actually LIKE the big spoilers on.




Here are a few examples.

Also, in case you couldn't tell....
I'm in love with the BMW M3 E46, and the M3 GTR.
They've quickly gotten to the top of my 'favorite cars' list. 

They just.. I don't know. They look awesome.
In my opinion.

Come to think of it, I like the big spoilers on cars that actually NEED the spoilers, not just because they feel like sticking one on their car.
So a bunch of the Le Mans cars I like.

I've come a long way from pimped-out rides that you'd see on some terrible movie about.. Street racers.

I mean, I DO like some of the more.. Street-y looking cars, but they can't be too outrageous.
Sometime I'll make a couple on Need for Speed or Forza.
One of these days.

I suppose that's all I have to say right now.

If I think of something interesting, I'll be sure to forget about it for a few days, then remember as I'm about to fall asleep, then forget, then remember, then blog about it a few days late.

Adios!

-Nolan




No comments: