Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 86: Hair dye!

Well!

I've got...

Maybe...

1 hour of sleep?
All day?

Day and a half?

Hmm.
I could write a very very long blog about last evening / night.
I really could!

It's a very interesting night.
Very, very interesting.

As Cooper said, "Well now you have a cool story to tell at parties."

It's actually pretty awesome.
But I'm not telling you, internet!
HAH.

What now.

If I want to tell you personally, I will.
It's not bad at all.
Just crazy.

Today.. Hmmmmmm..
Not much happened.


Got about 30 minutes of sleep last night...
I was up till 7 in the morning. Then, I was up 'till 10.
Then I slept for 30 minutes!

Then I went to Jessi's.


Jessi woke up around 12 or so, and told me to come over!
She recently dyed her hair, but the red really got messed up when she took a shower.
So we decided to re-dye it!

So we went down to Sally's and picked up some developer and some bright bright red dye, then went back to dye it.

It was my first time dying hair!
And I did better than her friend.
I'm pretty proud about that.
She dyed it in a very new way, and it actually looks really good!
When she first mentioned what she was doing, I... Didn't know how I felt about it.
But after seeing it after the first attempt, then helping her re-dye it.. I love it!
I really do.
It's a bright scarlet. Crimson.

It looks amazing!

So..
Here it is!


































Good, eh?
I like it.

She's the only person I think could ever pull it off.
And she takes a small layer of the red and puts it over on the black side, so it looks really really cool.

Our faces are pretty awesome.

After that, Cooper stopped by and.. Well, he's shipping off to boot for 3 months tomorrow.

It'll probably hit me later that I saw him for the last time today.
Well, not forever. But for... 3 months.
Oh well.

I'll write him letters and such.

Let's see....
Not much else happened.

Oh!
I'm selling Crysis 2 for.. $25 or so?
And I spent $10 of that on Steam today...

Fallout: New Vegas: Ultimate Edition.
10 bucks!

Winning!

So I'm gonna play that now.

Adios!

-Nolan


No comments: