Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 85: .... I'm bored.

Well......

I'm pretty bored today.
In case that wasn't obvious.

Not much happened................
All day.

I've had cars on my mind all day.
Allllllllll day.

So.. I'm just hanging out and daydreaming about the cars I want, and if I had the money to start working on my car.

I picked these up today!

3 more for my collection.


I think the Skyline is my favorite.
Well, I know it is.

Uh..

Yeah.
That's all that's happened today.

Tomorrow, at sometime, I'm hanging with Cooper.
He leaves for bootcamp on Sunday...
So it'll be the last time I'll see him for a while.

It's... Weird.
I'll miss him.

Hmph.

Well, I'm extremely bored.
I'm watching a bunch of racing movies..
It makes me excited to have a job one of these days, and start working on my car.

Adios amigos!

-Nolan

No comments: