Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 95: I accomplished... Nothing.

Yes! It's true!
I didn't accomplish anything worthwhile today.

Well, I played some Mortal Kombat for 3 hours or so.

I now know how combos work!
Well, a basic understanding.

I did one 50% combo. Well, it might have been 30%. I don't remember.

But I'm getting pretty good at it.
I know how to play Mileena and Kung Lao.
And a little Kabal.
Gotta learn Jax though.. Overpowered cyborg arms.

Uhhh..
I need to work out.
So tomorrow, I'm going to try and work out.
I'm sitting and gaining weight.
Not too much, because I hate eating.
But I'm gaining that nice little ring of chub, which I think needs to go away.
So hopefully I do that.
Maybe in the morning.
I just have to have the motivation for it.. Lame.

Oh well.

Yup.. I think that's it.

I might go sleep soon, in order to see if I can wake up and work out.
I really need to start that.

Maybe if I do it, I can keep it going throughout the school year as well.
Here's hoping.

G'night!

-Nolan


No comments: