Thursday, August 30, 2012

8/30- Drunk college students are behind our house..

Hmmmm today..
Well, something interesting..

I haven't played any video games today.
I mean, none.

Not even during class!
For the most part, I've been staring at my computer with severe writer's block.
I'm learning how I write though!
Or at least how I come up with ideas.

I pick a general area that I want to write about. Right now, I'm working on a chapter focused around an apartment complex. Once I figure that out, I just have to decide what I want to happen.

See...
I think that if I ever end up.. Like.. Putting this book up for people to read, it'll most likely get a smaller following.
It's really weird.. but I want it to read like a video game.

I mean, not with experience points and all that stuff.
I mean.. It's hard to explain. I want it to have various plots going on all at once, I want to have multiple goals to be accomplished, but only if other goals have been completed.

If that makes sense.

So I'm having fun writing!

There's also a bunch of drunk college people having a party in the house behind ours.
So far, the most interesting thing I've heard so far is, "EYYYYO! LET'S TOUCH OUR D*CKS TOGETHER! WATCH THIS!"

I'm so confused.
And I kind of want to relocate that house to..
Somewhere...

Not..

Existent.

I think that's it for now.

I'm off to write, then play some Street Fighter.

Night!

-Nolan

No comments: