Monday, February 3, 2014

02/03- Today was quite neutral!

Honestly, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays all kind of go really fast for me, mostly because I wake up super early and then go straight to class, so I'm not fully awake at that point. Let's see now, what did I do today...

Worked out, obviously. Arms today. I've learned that I need to push myself harder when I'm working out my arms. They're not nearly as sore as they should be haha. But they are getting a good workout, thankfully. I biked about 4.5 miles in 15 minutes on the bike level 10, which is much better than I was doing before, which was 4 miles in 15 on level 5. I'm going to do endurance cardio and harder cardio alternately. Although tomorrow is leg day, and my legs are still sore from last leg day, so I'll make my cardio a little easier. Probably.

Class was... Class. Boring. Not exciting, but still relatively interesting.

After class I decided to attempt streaming my gameplay, as, 1) My computer is good enough now, and 2) I saw Lizzi do it and it looked fun so I decided to be a copycat.

I streamed Black Ops II for a bit, then moved to Dark Souls, then Don't Starve. Then Street Fighter IV. I'm probably going to stream SSF4 mostly, but the other ones were fun. I got a couple viewers throughout the day, so I felt pretty cool. I posted on Reddit about a lobby I'm opening Friday night where the only character people will be allowed to play will be Dan. I'm gonna stream it. I call it Hibiki Fridays. I used to do it a decent amount before, but I dropped off the SSF map for a long time, but I wanna get back into it. So hopefully people will be interested in it, maybe get some good views. I think I'd like to get into streaming, it'd give me a good hobby, I just have to get to the point where I get feedback and chat going on at the same time. Oh! My fancy little speaker just arrived too! It's not quite as powerful as I expected but it's got some pretty damn good quality for $30!

Oh! And I took my online math quiz and passed it on my first try. I felt quite accomplished.

Okayyy I'm exhausted. I need to get some sleeps. I have a psych appointment tomorrow, so I'm going to probably work out before I go, then get breakfast on the way to class or something. I'll figure it out.

G'night!

Love,
-Nolan

No comments: