Tuesday, February 4, 2014

02/04- Gettin real tired of Don't Starve

Seriously. Day 10. Got killed by a goddamn Tall Bird, then ragequit, then realized I could have used that XP to unlock a new character. That game pisses me off more than almost any other (Besides Dark Souls). But I still love it.

ARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH I'M FRUSTRATED AS HELL RIGHT NOW AAAAAHHHHHHH.


Get it? Frustrated as HELL? HAhahahaha.

Ugh. Anyway. I just got annoyed.

How was today...
Had a psychiatrist meeting today at around 11, and we did some talking, and it's probably okay for me to drink 2-2.5 drinks an hour instead! Eventually that number will go up based on how I react. I'm going to test it this weekend maybe. Most likely. Maybe.

I've never been truly drunk okay?? I'm not talking shitfaced drunk or anything, I just want to get... Noticeably intoxicated. I'm going to be streaming a Street Fighter IV lobby on Friday, so maybe I'll get tipsy and do that. Should be entertaining.

Ahhh let's see let's see. I went to Wal-Mart and picked up some body wash and shampoo so I got that goin for me.

When I got home after my SUPER exciting day, I pretty much played around on my computer, played the drums a bit, and watched some Netflix.

My life isn't really exciting is it? That's lame. I mean, my working out is going great, I'm keeping true to the "go daily except for rest days", and it's almost a habit. I still have to force myself to go some mornings (like this morning), but at least I go. I'm supposed to recognize my own changes in 4 weeks of working out, friends in 8 weeks, and random people in 12 weeks. I'm almost to noticing them! Oh damn I just flexed and actually looked at my arm and I've got actual muscle. Still got a tiny bit of flab so I can't see my abs, but the running and biking should help with that. And the improved diet of no soda, less candy, more protein, and attempted healthier meals.

I'm at least trying. That's gotta count for something considering how long I've been out of shape and depressed. And I can easily say I'm doing this for me, as having a sexy body wouldn't really increase my chances with her more than anything else. Besides. I wanna look good. And damn, I've got motivation to better myself for once in my life, and that motivation isn't something temporary like a crush, it's a deep-seeded realization that I don't want to be sad my whole life, and I'm the only one who can really kick my own ass into gear effectively.

Well, it's past my bed time if I'm going to be u  p at 6:30 tomorrow morning.
Good night everyone, and I shall update you on the thrilling tales of my life tomorrow night!

Love,
-Nolan

No comments: