Thursday, February 27, 2014

02/27- Therapy! Working out! American Idol!

All these and more!!!

Yeah today was iffy. Not bad obviously.

I started the day with a nice work out (arms, shoulders, abs), then headed off to a therapist appointment.
That went really well. We tackled a couple important topics, like how things went with that girl the night before Valentine's Day, and we had a very good conversation about it, and he gave me some great things to think about. So that was fun. After therapy, I went off to class. Well, I had a couple hours before class, so I bought a bagel and cream cheese and applied to a couple new jobs.

Then I had class woohoo.
Then I went home and played some League with Christine and Caleb! I am proud to say I turned down a brown sugar Pop-Tart because I had had enough sugar all day. It was difficult. Anyway. They were still at my house from last night. We played a couple games and didn't do well on any of them, then they went off to Christine's house for American Idol night, and I decided to join them. I showered and ate my brown rice and chicken, then headed over there. I got some studying done while I watched it with them, and it was really fun! I enjoyed it thoroughly. Then I went home, and now I'm sitting here at a complete loss for which game I want to play on Steam. I'm having trouble deciding.

All I want is my tax refund so I can get more RAM and a new controller.

AND DARK SOULS II.

IN 12 DAYS.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

SO EXCITED.

Okay. I'm going to go find something to play then go to bed. I might even just go straight to bed. Got nothing better to do.
Nighty night.

Love,
-Nolan

No comments: