Saturday, February 8, 2014

07/08- Bloggggg

Hi I'm drunk.

Not too much.
Like, enough though. Not hammered. But still obviously drunk. And having trouble thinking straight and typing so yeah. And tired.

Today today todayyyyy...
I woke up, cleaned the bathroom, completed a job application, and got a bit of homework done that needed doing. Then headed out to hang out with Ashley! She was hungover from yesterday. We were originally going to drink wine, eat pizza, and watch Netflix, but we cut out the wine part.

We went and picked up some pizza, drinks, candy, and the wine, then headed to her house. The wine was... Okay. It definitely seems like more of an acquired taste, as I didn't really like it at first. After a few sips it was okay, but I couldn't drink a lot of it in one sitting. We watched Clueless, which was FANTASTIC, then we watched... She's All That, which was also quite amazing. I headed home afterwards.

She burnt the pizza haha.

Let's see...
Yeah.
I got home and immediately broke into the drank, because I was going to get drunk tonight and ain't nobody stoppin' me tonight. I had a shot of Grey Goose Vodka, which was really good actually. Then I had some Sour Apple Pucker with Sprite, and it tastes like CANDYYYYY it was delicious. Then I had two shots of vodka with sprite and that's why I'm tipsy now. So my next set of drinks I'll probably have a shot of vodka and the rest of the sprite mixed with the sour apple pucker. Yummy. And play Battlefield 3. Cause it's awesome.

Soooooooo yeah. That's... Pretty much it. I could go on an emotional rant here, but I won't do that. Cause... I dunno. It wouldn't accomplish anything. You know? No real point. So I'm off! Night night folks,

Love,
-Nolan

No comments: