Monday, February 17, 2014

02/17- Do you ever have that one series you watch over and over?

Yeah.

Baka and Test is for me. This will be the... Probably 3rd or 4th time I've re-watched it. I mean there's only one season on Netflix but still. It's just so perfectly hilarious that I'll watch it over and over again.
Funny stuff.

How was today... Well my work out was successful, as I'm sore. Today was arms and shoulders, along with abs. I've made it a personal rule that with arms and shoulders, I have to use no less than 50 pounds of resistance. With chest and back, no less than 70 pounds, and no less than 90 for my legs. My arms are pretty damn weak, so it's fair. I can leg press around 200 pounds if I really try, but to get good form I stick around 130-150. Same with arm stuff. I could do about 70 on the curls, but I'd lose my form. So I stick with light stuff and lots of reps. Endurance and lean muscle and such. At least that's my plan. Gotta get sexy by summer.

Howwwwww was my day... Uh it was alright. Working out felt great. I got up extra early so I took my time and did really well with all my exercises, and added a new machine to my routine. My body hurtttttts. But not badly. Just enough to prove that I did something worthwhile.

It's warming up outside!

Geez I sound like awkward small talk on a first date.
Lame.
I'm having issues thinking straight. I've been really unfocused all day, and it's frustrating me. I don't know what the problem is. It might just be remnants of my emotionally stressful weekend, but it might be just because... I don't know. It was a boring day I guess. Not bad, just boring.

After classes, I spent my day playing games and being lazy. Same as always. I studied and smoked hookah as well, which was fun.

Yeahhhh.

That's our day.

Night!

-Nolan

No comments: