Tuesday, February 11, 2014

02/11- Hmmmmmmmmm.

Today was, even for my standards, pretty boring. I didn't really... Do anything. I mean obviously I worked out and went to class, but when I got home I basically played Payday 2 and watched How I Met Your Mother for the evening. The studying I was going to do kind of got put aside... Not because I actively did, but because I forgot repeatedly. I'm not good at it. So I'm going to do a little review before bed, at least reading for what we're learning tomorrow.

Whoops, just kicked out the power cable and my computer lost power. Kinda scared me at first.

Anyway.

Yeah.
Oh my goodness it's so warm outside I love it. Warm being above freezing. I looovvvvvvve it. And it also means we're one day closer to the return of grip season, so my car will be more fun to drive too.

HIMYM made me tear up today. They described a few feelings a little too accurately and it broke my heart at the same time as it made it grow two sizes. It was weird. I downloaded an app that's supposed to be an alarm clock and wake you up at the point in your sleep cycle that you're sleeping lightest so you don't feel groggy. People say it works sooooo I'm giving it a shot.

Hmm...
I think that's it. I have nothing else to really say. Gotta work out tomorrow so that's gonna be fun. It's chest, back, and abs day. I've started putting abs days on the same days I do upper-body stuff as opposed to being on leg day. I think I'll start adding the rowing machine to my list of "things I use for cardio as a warm-up."

Uhh... Yeah! That's it really. Have a good night everyone, sleep well.

Love,
-Nolan

No comments: