Monday, February 24, 2014

02/24- My neck hurtttttttts.

It really does. Like a lot. I think I slept on it weird. And it was disappointing because it was chest, back and abs day, so the whole workout was a little off, with my neck being jacked up and all. But I made it. I went a little higher on my resistances today too! Only one I didn't do so well on was the pectorals machine, because my neck twinged and made me mess up my form and pull an arm muscle weird. Blah. But abs went well.

After the gym, I did class and all that. I played League for a couple games with this guy named Josh today! He's really fun to play with. We tried laning together annnnnnnd it didn't go well. But that's because I have no supports, so... Didn't go well. Our second game I played mid and absolutely wrecked (33/8). I'm trying to get more people to play with us, but nobody really has time. They're either asleep, busy, or just won't answer. So for the most part when I play, it's with one other person. After League, I did the normal stuff. Nap, play more games, do homework.

I started talking to my friend Brynn again, and we're getting lunch on Wednesday! I'm very very excited, I miss that girl a lot. Found out one of my friends (who rarely dates) is now dating someone! Good for her. Annnd that's really it.

I've been doing... Okay. Mentally and emotionally and stuff. I'm still having issues with too much thinking about a couple things, and overthinking where my relationships are with my friends, but I'm okay. Just lonely is how I'd describe it. Just gotta put the head down and keep pushing forward though. Not much else to do. I just hope I figure out how to make more friends, because I'm kind of running out of them. I've got maybe 3 or 4 that actually talk to me, maybe 2 on a regular basis. Blah. I suppose I should actually attempt to socialize and meet people. But that requires effort.

I'll figure it out. Oh well.
Tomorrow issssssss leg day! Yay! I'm off to sleep now. Night!

Love,
-Nolan

No comments: