Tuesday, February 18, 2014

02/18- I AM QUITE SORE

Like hot DAMN yesterday's workout worked well. My abs and sides and lower back are killing me. And I have to use them again tomorrow when I work out again. It'll be fun! Today was legs day, and I did either 90 or up to 130 pounds of resistance on everything, except for the stupid prone leg curl. I can't do above 70 on that one yet. I weighed myself and came out around 155 or so, which is near 10 pounds more than I was when I started 5 weeks ago. Everyone says not to worry so I won't, but I was kinda bummed out cause I wanted to lose at least a little weight.

What did I do todayyyy... Worked out, class, home, video games. Normal stuff. I had a miniature panic attack today when I saw someone I didn't particularly want to see, but I made it out fine and bought a lemonade as a personal reward. Got home and played... I don't remember. Games, undoubtedly. I managed to upgrade my graphics on Minecraft and now it looks absolutely gorgeous, which means I should probably actually play it once in a while, which I'll probably do in a few minutes after I finish this post. At least until I decide to go to bed.

Uhh yeah! That's... Really it. I can't think of anything good to talk about. I'm gonna head off and play some relaxing Minecraft before bed time. Have a good night everyone!

Love,
-Nolan

No comments: