Wednesday, February 5, 2014

02/05- IT WAS TOO COLD

IT WAS FAR TOO COLD TODAY.

I DISAPPROVE.

My day started with waking at about 6:30, then my mom telling me it was -11, so I pretty much "noped" and didn't go work out today. I'm doing it tomorrow, but hell naw not at -11.

After class I played around at home and actually got a good couple hours of studying done!!! So I feel good about that. Then my math tutor came and tutored me and I learned. Then I went to Aaron's to play some video games for a couple hours, and headed home!

I'm sorry my blogs haven't been very well-written lately, I'm kind of waiting to the point that I'm about to pass out before I write them, so I'm very very tired when I start typing. Right now, I'm exceptionally tired mainly because I woke up early, then didn't actually work out so I got a crappy extra 2 hours of sleep, which threw off my schedule.

Alright, I'm having issues keeping  my eyes open. It's weird, now that my classes start at either 9 AM or 2 PM, my sleep schedule is really awkward. Oh well. During the weekends I stay awake and that's what matters! Night night everyone,

Love,
-Nolan

No comments: