Sunday, February 23, 2014

02/23- Ehh.

Not bad, today just... Wasn't great. It had its good moments, but not enough to make the whole day good.

But at least it wasn't bad.

Let's seeeee what happened what happened... Well it was rest day so I didn't go to the gym. Which kinda bummed me out cause I wanted to, but I figured it'd be good to keep the routine going, and shoot for 6 days a week. I spent the day figuring out my hookah situation. I have an extra one that used to be my friend Ashley's, but it's messed up and won't really do anything right... The vase is lopsided, the center stem won't seal, the top where the bowl goes won't seal... It's a mess. So I'm most likely going to just hold onto it until I have the money to replace the pieces and make it basically a new hookah.

Speaking of money... My mom helped me with my tax refund! I'm getting $219 back!!!! You know what that means...










AAAH YESSSSSSS.

I mean I don't know about the Collector's Edition, but I'm getting the base game on release day. And you can bet your ass I'm not going to maybe stay home from classes but I dunno yet. BUT YES DARK SOULS II. I'm so excited. 

I'm still debating what else I want to spend it on. I mean, I probably will get another hard drive for my pc considering I only have like... 8 gigs left. Out of a terabyte. And I still have more games on Steam to download. After that? Probably just... Keep it and wait. Most likely for Titanfall. Then who knows. Whatever other games that come out.

So yeah.

I ended my day by playing League with a guy named Jeffrey. It was really fun! We had a couple horrible games but it was still fun at least. I was going to add in Lizzi and a couple other people, but I decided it'd be best just to get some sleep. I gotta be up at 6:30 tomorrow. Woo! I'm pumped to work out!

Oh and I ate whole grain brown rice along with chicken breast tonight and it was great. So that's probably what I will have tomorrow too. I'm learning to like healthier food. I just gotta find a good PRE-workout meal. Probably just a protein bar but we'll find out. Good night!

Love,
-Nolan

No comments: