Sunday, February 9, 2014

02/09- I spent my day in front of my computer today!

I really did. I didn't leave the house or really... Do anything. I woke up around 10:45, but didn't leave my bed until like noon.

After that, I spent the afternoon playing Battlefield, Bioshock, Bulletstorm, reading my textbooks, applying for a couple jobs, and pretty much being lazy as hell. Tomorrow I get to work out again, so I'm pretty excited for that. I forget which body section I'm supposed to work on though, so I'll just have to guess. Maybe start the routine over again and go with arms? Probably arms. Anyway.

I didn't really accomplish anything else today... I sent a message to someone that I'm waiting on a reply. It was a tough thing to send and it involves waiting, so I'm not good at it. But the good news is I know where to go from here, so it's just a matter of waiting. Oh well. I got those job applications in! So hopefully I'm going to be getting a call back or something. I need a job, seeing as Dark Souls II is coming out in around a month, and there is no way I'm not getting it when it comes out. I've waited like two years for that shit so even if I have to shovel driveways I'll be getting it.

Errrrrhhhhh... I have nothing else really to say. I've been thinking of updating my most popular posts. Kind of re-writing them with my current perspective. Cleaning up the writing, updating my opinions, that kind of thing! I'll probably do it, I just have to pick a time where I'm in the mood. We'll see.

I guess that's really it... I'm kind of tired. I've had an emotional day just because since I didn't do anything, my mind has been... Wandering all over and it's starting to get a little too difficult to deal with, and that's a sign it's bed time. Sleep well everyone.

Love,
-Nolan

No comments: