Thursday, February 6, 2014

02/06- It was cold today as well.

It was quite chilly. I disapprove.
I mean, it was warmer than yesterday, so there's that.

Todayyyyyyy... What did I do... I started off the day with a visit to my therapist, which was good. We talked about a few tough things and covered some good ground on things I don't normally bring up. It was pretty rough, but I needed to hear the things he was bringing up.

After that, I went to work out at the gym, which was fun. No real personal records to beat or anything, just a good workout. Annnnnd tomorrow I have to do the same. At 7 in the morning. When it's exceptionally cold. Grrr. Challenge accepted.

After thatttttttttt... I came home and drank a little vodka from the Grey Goose bottle and dear GOD it was delicious. Then I played some Don't Starve, did some studying, browsed Reddit... Yeah. My day wasn't anything special today really. This girl that I'm still interested in has been SO busy lately that we've barely talked or seen each other in weeks. But I'm slowly learning to actually give someone their space if it's clear they want it, which was a major issue I used to have, but I'm proud to say I'm not spamming her with messages or constantly trying to get her to hang out with me. It sounds dumb, I know. But it's an improvement for me, considering I used to be overbearing and clingy with everyone, but I can actually give space to someone if they want it! Hopefully I'll see her again soon, but until then, I'm okay with this.

Let's see... Any other exciting moments? Uhhh...
Nope. Not really.

I'm going to go play Don't Starve and then pass out. Gotta be up early. And Caleb is dropping off my sweatpants sometime tonight, most likely after I fall asleep. I'm gonna wear them tomorrow because it's Friday and I'm lazy.

Love,
-Nolan


No comments: