Friday, February 7, 2014

02/07- I almost forgot to blog!

'Tis true! I'm exhausted, and almost forgot to update you all on my thrilling day.

I worked out and went to class and came home and played Street Fighter then bought Battlefield 3 then played that and now I'm going to bed.

Ta-da!

That... That's actually a decent summation of my day. I mean, there were no details that were really... Exciting. Or interesting. I had a good time at the gym even though it was early, so that happened! I realized that 70 pounds of resistance on the leg extension was way too easy. Which is a good feeling because that's what I used to leave it at. I'm slowly improving! And you can kinda see my abs. So yay Nolan for improvement!

Tomorrow, I have Wine and Pizza and Netflix night with Ashley. I'm very excited. I've kind of given up on trying to attract her anymore, so I'm leaving it at being the gay friend. Which I'll take, because it's still fun. Depending on how much wine I drink I might just crash on her couch or something because I ain't driving back home after drinking. Besides, I'm good at sleeping on couches and floors with just blankets, considering there were times when my last girlfriend wouldn't want me to sleep in her bed but I wouldn't feel safe leaving her alone, so I'd wrap myself in my jacket and sleep on the floor. So I'm pretty sure I can handle a night on the couch. I believe we're watching something called Clueless? I have no idea what it's about but she won't stop telling me to watch it, so I have a feeling that's what we're watching. And of course there will be gossip and complaining about our lack of love lives, and much wine and pizza. It should be fantastic.

I belieeeeeeeeeeve that is it. Anything else... Nope. Not really. Since I won't have my laptop, I most likely won't blog tomorrow, just a heads up, in case you are eagerly awaiting the next edition of my life's story.

Nighty night.

Love,
-Nolan

No comments: