Monday, December 19, 2011

I have candy... In my van. And my room.

Let's see here...
Today..

Not much really happened. Lots of video games, some music, some working out..
That's really it I suppose.

--------------------

So, I spent the night at my friend's house, like I said.
I ended up falling asleep around 3ish. Or 4. Not sure.
Today when I woke up, I immediately started gaming.

I played a bunch of Dead Space 2.
I was having a good time!
I was slightly creeped out.
Alot.
The Lurkers still scare the crap out of me.
The way their back folds open and their tentacles come out...
Gaaah.
Hahaha.

I think the second one is definitely a major improvement over the first one.
Less of an "errand boy" feel to it.

They definitely did the PTSD-kind of reactions very well.
The hallucinations and such really add a creepier feel than the first one.
 Nothing really funny happened though...
I mean, I blew myself up repeatedly with the detonator, but that's really it.

I didn't freak out that much.
It wasn't too dark or terrifying.
It was only on a small screen anyway.
Meh.

I also played a little bit of Metro 2033.
I really love that game.
It's awesome.
So many people loathed it because it was so realistic.
I think that's exactly what makes it so awesome.
I adore that game.
One of these days I'm gonna do a my top 5 video game blog.
I might do that tomorrow then.
Or not. Maybe.

I also played some Bunch of Heroes.
It's a really a terribly harsh game.
It's kind of entertaining, but you have to have a group of people to play it.
Otherwise, you'll just cry.
Seriously.
It's brutal.
Don't play it alone.

I bought a Dead Island 4-pack for myself and some friends.
It's kind of awesome.
I played with one of them, and I punched a lawn chair into another lawn chair that was already moving.
They got stuck.
They both tried to fly up at the same time.
It was like an endless lawn chair helicopter.
It's also entertaining to punch zombies repeatedly, and see if you can get one to fly to the side, then explode.
I find it awesome that it has a leveling system for individual players, not just the whole team.

Again, I'll talk about video games a bit more in some other blog.

--------------------

Also, last night, we picked up alot of candy. So I have a bunch of candy next to my desk, which is next to my 9 cans of Jones Soda........
I like sugar.
DONT JUDGE ME.

Lots of candy.
Seriously.
And a thing of Sunny D I got at the dollar store.
I didn't even know they sold Sunny D for a dollar.
Winning.

--------------------


Then I basically came home and chilled around the house.
A bit later I felt the need to beat the shit out of something.
So, I went to my punching bag in the basement.

I really love my punching bag. It makes venting so much easier.
Drumming, punching, it all helps me.

For a large portion of my boxing, I pretty much listen to a big playlist of angry music then put on the full-size boxing gloves.
At that point, I go for haymaker swings.
Big hooks, strong straights, that sort of thing.

Then when I feel like I've had enough of that, I just used my taped hands.
I go for lots of fast and varied hits. That's really fun just to see how fast and constant you can hit.
I really recommend boxing type workouts.
I would box competitively, but I would lose brain cells from getting knocked around. Meh.
Not my thing.
I just love actually having arms that look like they have a little bit of muscle on them.
It's fun.

--------------------

I got to skype with lizzi, which I actually just finished doing.
It was good to see her, since we were both kinda busy most of the day.
I really enjoy seeing her.
It makes my day just so much better.

--------------------

All in all, my day had alot of stuff, but I don't really feel like going into details. I'm not in a detailed blogging mood.

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to try and wake up around 9 or 10, and get my ass to the pool.
I really need to get back into swimming.
It's my favorite workout. Works everything and it's fun.
The only problem is, I can't listen to music at the same time.
Which will be a pain, but oh well.
I'll have to get used to swimming with a drag suit... Grrrr.
Oh well.
So yeah.

I'm gonna go play some Grid. I unlocked the highest tier of the Japanese races. I'm eager to finish off that circuit.

After that, I have no clue.
Maybe Dead Space.
Maybe Dead Island.
Maybe Gish.
Maybe Resident Evil 4.

Oh well.

Nighty-night internet!

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Drop the World by Lil Wayne ft. Eminem
  2. Knockout by Lil Wayne ft. Nicki Minaj
  3. The Bleeding by Five Finger Death Punch
  4. Can't Be Saved by Senses Fail
  5. Pulse of the Maggots by Slipknot
Video Game of the Day

Dead Space 2

Picture of the Day

Awwwww yyyeaaaaahhhhh





1 comment:

Lizzi said...

I love how you've been listening to lil wayne recently (: Bravo.