Sunday, December 18, 2011

I really don't want to blog right now.

Well.
I don't feel like blogging.
I really don't feel like talking at all really.
I'm pretty... I don't know.
Just feeling empty I guess.

It's always hard trying to analyze one's own emotions.
I still don't have that skill.
I can never really identify what I'm feeling.
I've always found it hard to explain how I'm feeling when people ask what's wrong.
I really don't know.

Feeling empty is just normal for me.
At any given point, I'm just... I'm not sure.
I feel hollow.

I don't even know why I'm fricking blogging about this.
I really don't want to blog.
But I suppose I should.
Otherwise I won't be able to call it a daily blog.

--------------------

Today, I woke up..
My mom got me out of bed by making me pancakes.
Then I went out to the shooting range with my brother-in-law, his friend, and my dad.
It was pretty fun.
Shot some pistols.. A few rifles.
Made holes in targets.

I almost managed to hit a shotgun shell at 50 yards with a .22 rifle that had a red dot.
With the battery dead.
So, I basically had to track where the bullet was going, hold the sight steady, and keep adjusting it centimeter by centimeter after each shot.
I got about half an inch away from the shell.
Then we had to go because it was freezing and getting windy.

Then we went to Burger King.
I ate a burger.
I'm not going to eat for another few days.
Seriously.

I've had 2 full meals... Way more than normal.
I feel faaaaaaaaaaaat.

--------------------

 Hmm...
Basically got home,
and proceeded to game until about 9ish, when I started to skype with Lizzi!
Which I'm still doing(:

--------------------

I got a decent amount of stuff done.
I became a Thane of Windhelm, and got a free housecarl.
I crafted a new set of dragonplate armor, and double-enchanted everything for him.
He still doesn't have as much health as my horse.

Also, if you ever want to play some fun and awesome flash games, check out this site!
His games are amazing.

My friend bought me Total War: Shogun 2.
I'm very excited to play it.
It finished downloading, I started it,
Then Lizzi came online on skype.

She definitely takes priority.

--------------------

I just wish I could.. Feel something different.
You know?
Odds are, only a few of you actually understand what I'm explaining.
But still.


That's basically my day!
Skyping is always my favorite end to any day.

I'm still pretty.. Not feeling like I want to blog anything interesting.
Lizzi is helping cheer me up. We're watching fun videos.
Life is easier when I can go to sleep with a smile.

--------------------

G'Night


Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Bless the Broken Road by Rascall Flats
  2. Thunder by BoysLikeGirls
  3. Crank That by Soulja Boy
  4. How to Love by Lil Wayne
  5. Starstrukk by 3OH!3

Video Game of the Day

Sierra 7 (Flash game)

Picture of the Day






1 comment:

Lizzi said...

Some days. (:
But hey, tomorrow's going to be better. You're anything but fat. You know where I want to go with this. The average answer of, "no you're not. Don't say that. You're so thin". But hey, I know what that answer does. Thank you for skyping with me, I always love talking to you. You make me so happy. Have a good night,
since I can see by your face that you're ridiculously tired.
Goodnight (: