Saturday, December 24, 2011

Tune in tomorrow for a very special blog! Until then, here's some random crap.


I sat down about two hours ago to get started on my blog for tonight.
It's about cars.
Lots of them.

I'm basically setting up my favorite cars, and giving reasons why I like them.

Here's a list of the cars that I like.
There'll be a few pictures and short descriptions of the cars that I like most.


  • All Subarus.
  • Most Mitsubishis.
  • Some Mazdas.
  • Some Nissans.
  • Some Chevrolet Corvettes.
  • Some Toyotas.
  • Some Acuras.
  • Some Hondas.
  • Some BMWs.
  • Some Koenigesggs.
  • Some Lamborghinis.
  • A rare few Mustangs.
  • A rare few Dodges.
Ideally, the blog will be done by tomorrow night.
I got some of it done today, but I'll get the rest finished tomorrow.

Hopefully it'll net me some more views.
(:


I obviously won't be going into crazy deep descriptions of cars and the specifications that make car people :D

Yeah. I just used an emote to describe an entire mood.

--------------------

Well... today.
Woke up, sent Lizzi her good morning video, then headed down for breakfast.
4 waffles with chocolate chips on top.
Mmmmm.

Then I had 2 small donuts a few hours later.

I played Dead Island and a few other games.

I played with my friend Ian.
We continued the Dead Island story for a while.

We have a good connection.

He's the sharp weapons expert, and I'm a blunt weapons expert.

It's entertaining.
He lops off zombie limbs, and I knock them all over the place.

It's fun to have high force for blunt weapons.
I'm good at clotheslining.

I've had a few moments when I get to go all Shoryuken on their ass.
Which is extremely awesome.

It either knocks them high off the ground, then lands, breaking multiple limbs.

Or, their head explodes.

Or both. >:3

We found out that breaking both the arms of a Thug is extremely hilarious.
It reminds me of Kung-Pow: Enter the Fist.

As soon as it started flailing its arms, I looked at it and yelled "BRING IT ON, FLOPPY!!"

It was humorous.










The worst part was trying to get an achievement for killing a Ram with a tackle.
........


Yeah. 
That didn't happen.
But oh well.

Maybe tomorrow.
I mean today.

I found that it's fun to fling bricks at zombies.
It takes a few throws, but it's entertaining to me.

--------------------


Uhhh..
After playing games for a while, I got on Skype and basically sat around.
Lizzi got on, and we started skyping.
I'm still on with her.

I wrapped up her present.
She already saw the earrings I gave her.
There's also a few other things in the package that she'll HOPEFULLY like.
*crossing fingers*

I don't fall asleep easily.
Even after taking my meds.
Which used to knock me out.
They just make me tired right now.

Mom said to go to bed...
I don't really want to ):
So if you're reading this, I'm sorry.
I'll sleep soon.
Promise.

Lizzi and I are both starting to nod off.

We're watching youtube videos. ( we do that all the time :D )

Flashmobs and random rap songs.
Woot (:

--------------------


Christmas Eve.

Wtf.
When did that get here.

Seriously.

I'm quite excited for Christmas though.
I'm getting a nice sound system for my room (:
I'll upload pictures of it when I actually get it set up.


--------------------



Yeah... I think that's it for now.

I need to get some sleep.

Night night.

Top Five Songs of the Day
  1. Blueberry Yum Yum by Ludacris
  2. Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO
  3. Cupid Shuffle by Cupid
  4. I'm Not Your Boyfriend, Baby by 3OH!3
  5. So What by P!nk
Video Game of the Day

Dead Island

Picture of the Day

DA POKEMANS JOKE



1 comment:

Caleb said...

RAM WANTS TO BATTLE

Nolan uses tackle

*It wasn't very effective*

:)