Thursday, December 22, 2011

This Pleases Me.

I had an idea for a post title!
Then I took an arrow to the knee.

Not much has happened today.
I woke up.... Went home...
Played some games..
That's basically it actually.

Well, I went to work.
I met an... interesting man.
I'm not sure if he was drunk, high, or was mentally unstable.
He kept talking about..
Alot really.
He kept inching closer to me..
He had really long nails.
He called himself "Santa Claus, with some claws."
It was slightly disturbing.

He would basically say something, I would say something confirming the fact that I heard him, then he would say "NO...." Then change the topic abruptly.

He talked about his friends.
And how one of his friends died in a car crash.
At which point I said, "I'm sorry! That's terrible!"
So he said "NO... He paid me before he died."

Then, he started to explain that he has a red-headed gypsy wife that lives in Tennessee.
Because, "All red-headed people are ignorant, angry, and drunk."

He asked me if I had a woman..
I said, "I do, but she lives too far away from me right now."

So, he asked the next logical question.

"How's her rack? Does the carpet match the drapes?"

At that point, I politely excused myself from his company, walked rapidly to my car, and drove off.
Very fast.

--------------------

Well, after work, I got home.. And got on Skype with Lizzi!
That's what I'm still on right now.
It's fun (:
We got started on our plans for the summer.
Hopefully we'll be doing an awesome road trip.

That is still in the planning phase.
But it should be fun :D

Uhhh.. She got on Gaia Online..
Then got me on it...
We've been playing that for a while.

We've been wandering around.. Trolling.
And stalking people while repeatedly sending out little hearts.
People got freaked out.

--------------------

Yup!
That's my day.

Less than interesting.

Good night!

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. White Knuckles by Five Finger Death Punch
  2. If You're Gone by Matchbox Twenty
  3. Suite For Solo Cello No. 1 In G Major by Johann Sebastian Bach
  4. Secrets by OneRepublic
  5. Empty Walls by Serj Tankian
(Wow.. Interesting pick of music there).

Video Game of the Day

Defense Grid: The Awakening

Picture of the Day





No comments: