Friday, December 30, 2011

I'm live! Youtube! Opah!

So..
I'm now on youtube!

I figured I'd conform and join the party.

Obviously, about 3 people will be watching those videos.

I mean seriously.

It'll basically be a video version of..
Whatever I'm talking about.

There won't be many of them.

But hopefully I'll occasionally talk about...

Interesting things.

Yup!

That's the big news for the day.

http://youtu.be/fGC9TX51o8Q

That's it.
Don't judge.

It's terrible.

--------------------

Well.
Today was fairly boring.

Started out great!

I fell asleep on Skype with Lizzi, so I got to wake up seeing her!

The rest of the day was... Meh.

I basically Skyped with Lizzi for most of the day.

Then, I went down to Plato's Closet to sell a bunch of clothes, and hopefully get some more!

Plato's Closet.

The Gamestop of clothing.

Seriously.

So I go in with a huge pile of clothes right?

I had at least 15 individual clothing items.
ALL OF WHICH, I might add, were,

1. In style
2. Clean
3. No rips, tears, holes
4. Looked fairly nice.

So, they bought a pair of pants and a sweatshirt.
For 8 dollars.

Yay?

The thing that bugs me is the pants that I brought, had been purchased at Plato's maybe one summer ago....?

Some were still brand new.
Don't think that I'm the kind of person who buys a huge amount of clothes then never wears them.

I just didn't wear them because I had other pants that... I wore more often.

SO I figured that they would be more than happy to buy them back, even at a massively reduced price.

They said they were out of style.

I looked at the pants they had....
..
..
Pretty much the same as mine, but mine were in better condition.

Seriously.

The Gamestop of clothing.

They have great prices to buy stuff though.
That's where I get most of my clothes.

Just don't like the selling.

--------------------

Lesse.. Video games.

Skyrim was basically it today.

I've decided to make a new character.

It is my custom in sandbox games to make a few different archtypes.

1. Male Warrior
2. Female Mage
3. Female Rogue
4. Female Ranger
5. Male Paladin
6. Male PUNCHTHINGSREPEATEDLY

However, since Skyrim's character save management isn't so good..
I'm just having two characters.

My first one is kinda rounded out.
He does alot.
I'm having fun with him.

BUT.
I figured, I should make a character and...

Use ALL the exploits!!

So I power leveled myself to level 15, and I'm currently finishing off the quest to get the Oghma Infinium.
Then I plan to repeatedly use it to level all my skills to 100.

Then laugh at the puny mortals as I smite them with my mighty smiting hand.

That's my long-term plan.
Which will be done in a few days.
Or one more day.
So not really long-term.

I'm excited.

--------------------

I've found that I can actually relax by repeatedly rolling a pair of dice through my fingers.
Not sure why.

I've also found that after rolling them a bit, I'll put them down, and every once in a while, they'll come up as a pair.

I find it amusing.

--------------------

I find it weird that I'm on Youtube.
Seriously.

I have a couple of pages in a binder that have various topics I want to vlog about.

Yeah.
I'm excited to actually start working on Youtube.

Hopefully it'll get me more traffic on my blog :D

Which will give me money!
Hopefully.

I need money.

Yeah.

I also need to become less awkward on camera.
I mean..
Damn.

It's worse than awkward arranged blind first date.

Never been there, but sounds like it'd be weird.

Lizzi thinks it was absolutely hilarious.

She's just awesome (:

Hopefully in the future I'll actually have interesting things to talk about.

Yay!

Also: I'm trying to get a face to become a meme face.
Join me in my quest!




Make a better face than that one.
But I still claim credit for it.
>.>

Good night.

Top Five Songs of the Day
  1. Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed
  2. The Bleeding by Five Finger Death Punch
  3. I Will Possess Your Heart by Death Cab For Cutie
  4. Shooting Stars by Cauterize
  5. The Mortician's Daughter by Black Veil Brides
Video Game of the Day

Skyrim. When is it NOT the game of the day?

Picture of the Day









No comments: