Thursday, December 29, 2011

This time.. For realsies. No, seriously. I mean really. For sure............. Okay, maybe.

Last time I said "OMG AWESOME POST TOMORROW!"
I never finished it.

But not this time.

I'm working on another "My favorite __ " posts.

This one should be fun.

It'll most likely be done by tomorrow night.

--------------------

Let's see...
Today..
Woke up, gamed, went to work, came home, gamed.

Played a bunch of Skyrim today.
Almost level 50.

I'm having fun using my magic set of daedric armor.

I can basically kill anything in the game by spamming Firebolt.
Stunlock?

Yes.

Nothing really funny happened...
Oh well.

Tomorrow.

--------------------

That's basically my entire day.

Right now, I'm skyping with Liizzziiii and watching her write her blog.
It will be a good one.

I'm also finishing off my other one.
The "My favorite __ "

I'm too lazy to finish the entire thing in one go.

So it'll be done.
Later.

--------------------

Top Five Songs of the Day



  1. Ice by Lights
  2. Warrior by Disturbed
  3. Voices by Disturbed
  4. Two Weeks by All That Remains
  5. Secrets by OneRepublic
Video Game of the Day

Skyrim

Picture of the Day



No comments: