Sunday, December 11, 2011

The very first post!

So... This is really my first blog.
I mean, I had a blog for my CO150 class, but that was just for research purposes.
I thought that a blog would be pretty entertaining to write, as I've seen quite a few funny ones out there.

Some of my friends have a blog, so I've decided to conform and write one.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to even write about...

SO

I'm going to ramble on about my day, random stuff, and pretty much whatever I feel like.. rambling about.

So how bout that airplane food?

Yeah.
That was a joke.

As you can see, I have no clue what to talk about.

My day.

Woke up at noon because I ended up going to sleep around 3 in the morning.

Yesterday, I had a 10 hour Skype call yesterday with Lizzi, which was extremely fun and entertaining! We talked about basically everything physically possible, and it was easily the best time I've had in weeks.

The call ended at 11 pm -ish, at which point, I sat down and played some well-deserved Minecraft.
I recently got some useful mods for Minecraft that makes it a little more accessible and interesting. Also I got an HD texture pack so it's even more pretty.

Back to today.
I woke up at noon-ish, then proceeded to do some studying.
My MU100 final was an online multiple-choice assessment , so it was actually fairly easy. I ended up getting a 95% so I was happy ^_^

Then I did some studying for my CS110 final, which was not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.

After I finished studying for the day, I played a game of PAYDAY: The Heist with one of my friends.
We dominated the map Green Bridge, which was pretty fun, as I kept getting downed by shotguns and cloakers, and he ran in and got to save me. Multiple times.

Then, I sat down to get on Skype with Lizzi, and I'm still talking to her, even as I'm writing this post.
She put my name in her blog post, so I figure I will do the same for her! (:

183 Mile High Five!
We spent a good hour working on our blog designs, and sharing ways of making them look cool! We were having a good time editing and re-editing our sites so they looked more organized and streamlined!
And I had to ask a few questions to even GET my blog working.
I really don't know what I'd do without you Lizzi (:
You're the best thing that's ever happened to me!

Yup. First ever blog post. I might post another one later tonight, but I'm not sure.
Hopefully I'll actually keep up with posting daily blogs! With Lizzi to help remind me, I think I'll manage.

Good night everyone!
Tune in tomorrow for another post with random information(:

*Song of the day: Sky Avenue by We The Kings

*Game of the day: PAYDAY: The Heist

*Picture of the day:







1 comment:

Lizzi said...

Good luck on your final. I know you're going to do amazing. (: