Monday, December 12, 2011

So.. My day.
Not really anything exciting has happened today.
I woke up around 11, then had 7 waffles for breakfast.
Needless to say, I haven't eaten anything else today. I've been pretty full all day.

I played a few different games today, nothin really intense happened. Played a decent bit of minecraft, kinda wandered off into the middle of nowhere, using torches to mark a straight line back to my house. I ended up walking right past an NPC village. The first one that I've found.

The villagers looked like Jawas. And they lived in the middle of the desert. I want to build a sandcrawler right next to their houses.

Ah lesse... After that, I played a game of League. Played as Ryze for the first time in a while. Didn't dominate, but did pretty well. Their team had a terrible Ryze, and a Yi that tried to turret dive me. Every time.
I had a nice Alistar that was pretty good at knockin the enemies up right as I stunned them.

That's that.

Around 11ish, I got on skype with Lizzi. And, I'm still on it with her right now.

We watched American Horror Story, and I kinda thought it was pretty cool! Definitely weird and crazy, but worth watching once in a while.

Then we watched the newest episode of Family Guy that was released on Hulu, and it was pretty funny. I'm a fan of Family Guy, but I like American Dad more. The humor isn't necessarily... smarter, per se, but it has less fart jokes. If that makes sense.

We're watching some terrifying videos of this chick named BiggSherlie.
If you're in the mood to be disturbed and scared, watch a few of her videos.
She really is not safe for work, and she has quite a bit of profanity.
Yesterday, Lizzi and I watched a few of her videos, and ended up recoiling from the screen in horror.

We both were slightly terrified that she was going to
1. Sit on us,
2. Eat us.

Now, I don't have anything against obese people, but... She's scary.
Like, absolutely terrifying.

Like I said.
She's not clean.
And she's drunk in every video.
So..
I warned you.

Right now, I'm filling out my blog cause Lizzi reminded me to ^_^

We also just realized that there is only 13 days till Christmas.
13.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

I have to get my shopping done. And soon.

I'm also workin on my final presentation for my CO150 class.

It's supposed to be 5 - 6 minutes, and it's based off my 4 page paper that I wrote for that class, which was an EXTREMELY short version of my 12 page senior thesis.

It's going to be a piece of cake. I'm excited to get it done. After that, I'll ave 2 finals. One of which is simple, and the other one is..... Slightly more terrifying.

I'm pretty excited for Christmas though.
I have $25, and Steam deals are right around the corner.
For those of you who don't know, having $25 to spend on Steam opens up a world of possibilities. Their deals are positively outrageous. It's not uncommon to find a game that's only a year old going for 75% off! It's pretty amazing. So I'm looking forward to finding awesome deals.

Yeah! That's pretty much my entire day. Kinda boring. But at least I remembered to BLOG about my boring day.

Song of the day: Summer (In B) by Amber Pacific

Game of the day: Minecraft!

Picture of the day:





Good night (:





No comments: