Tuesday, December 27, 2011

wub.. wub.. *switch sub on* WUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

Fun day (:

Not much has really happened.
But I've had fun with my new sound system!
Everything sounds so much more epic.

Playing action games is one of my favorites.
The explosions become absolutely amazing.

Shooting a gun has a satisfying "thud" sound to it.

Dubstep also sounds more amazing.

It's awesome.

I love it.

It was definitely worth it.

Easily one of the best gifts ever.

--------------------

I had alot of friends over for the night.

Got Ian, Aaron, Caleb, Ben, David, Dane and James.

It's pretty awesome.

We had alot of fun.

In fact, we're still up.

Aaron's asleep, James is playing Dead Island.
Ben and Ian are playing the Lord of the Rings overhaul mod for Medieval Total War.
It's entertaining to listen to.

Me and Lizzi are skyping, and she's falling asleep.

She sat on skyped with me and all my friends.
I love her so much.

She's comfortable with my friends.
And I love it.

She's great friends with Caleb.
She's pretty much amazing in every way.

The fact that she's able to be comfortable and talk and laugh with all of us just makes her all the more awesome.

(:

--------------------

I suppose I should eventually start finishing the car blog post..

I'm thinking I might turn my blog into "My favorite 10... x"

It would get more views, and might be more fun.

I mean, I'll still write boring ones about my day, but adding that kind of post would be a hell of alot more fun to read.
And more stable.

People would probably like it more.

Interesting to read.

Yeah.

I'll get started on that.

--------------------

Good night.

Falling asleep.

Top Five Songs of the Day



  1. Ain't No Rest For The Wicked by Cage the Elephant
  2. The Likes of You Again by Flogging Molly
  3. Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
  4. Undead by Hollywood Undead
  5. Seventeen Ain't So Sweet by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Video Game of the Day

The Witcher

Picture of the Day




No comments: