Thursday, January 10, 2013

1/10- I feel sick.

Blurrrgghh.

I feel sick.

Not good.

Today was.. A normal day.
Did nothing.

I found a new show on Netflix to watch!

Street Customs.

Car customization and stuff.
Granted, it's not my type of car customization.

Big rims, flames, and all that..
It's a very 'Murican-style of customization.

But I'm actually learning a decent amount about what goes into messing with a car.

And of course, it has the wonderful "reality show" level of drama.
Everything overdone.

But it's interesting to watch!
They just did an episode where they made Shaq another car.
The Shaqillaq.

I played lots of Street Fighter with Julien, also met a few more guys to play with.
Turns out, M. Bison is my best character, even better than Vega.

Huh. Cool.

I had 2 bowls of cereal and I just had some nachos.

I feel huge and sick.
I'm definitely going to regret eating that much food today.

Oh! Tomorrow, I'm hanging out with Nick at 6 at Narghile Nights.
I'm excited.

Hmm...
That's basically it.

If you feel like it, read this blog.

I know I've posted it multiple times, and I'm sorry, but I really think it's something that I want people to read.

It's a post that I'm proud of, and it's my favorite thing that I've written.
Sometimes, I like to pretend that something I've said has changed someone's outlook or influenced them in a big way.

That's.. It.

I'm off to keep watching Netflix, then get some sleep.

Sleep well everyone!

-Nolan



No comments: