Friday, January 4, 2013

1/4- Blowing smoke rings and blogging!

Hmm well..
I'm at Narghile Nights in Old Town right now. It's a little hookah joint.
I love it! It's the second time I've been here, and I really love it.

Very comfy and relaxed.

Just sitting back, listening to music, smoking some... "The 'F' Word."
Very fruity flavor!
I don't remember everything in it.. It's something like, blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, grapefruit, orange, cherry.. Etc etc.

It's pretty amazing.

I want to come maybe once a month or so.
I don't have the money to go more than that.
Eventually, I want my own hookah.
But I'll use it once a month at most.

Not something that I want to do constantly, because it's not exactly fantastic on your lungs.
But every once in a while.. I like it.

Oh snap this flavor is delicious.
It's like candy.

Yum.

And smoke is gorgeous. I could look at it forever.

Anyway.

Back to why I started the blog.

I'm actually going to.. I don't know Talk about stuff, rather than just a rushed 5-second blog summarizing 24 hours in less than a minute.

--------------------

I suppose I'll talk about life since I made my big announcement.

For the most part, I haven't really.. I don't know. Life has changed, but it's not in such a huge way that I'm shocked or anything.

It's more changed in little ways.
I don't feel weird when I comment to a friend that a guy looks hot or cute or anything.

Well, I only really make those comments with my girl friends.
I don't have any guy friends that I think are extremely comfortable with comments like that, so I try not to make them feel awkward or anything.

The guy next to me is trying to sing to Down by Jay Sean.. Yeah, he can't keep a beat or sing in the right key.
Damn. And I thought I was a bad singer.

I think being openly bisexual has almost increased my self-esteem.
I feel more comfortable hanging out with girls, and I don't feel as weird if I talk to them and.. Really make it obvious that I'm not trying to get in their pants.
And on top of that, I'm more believable if I actually tell them that.

As Woody Allen said, "Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night."

But in order for that to really take effect.. Well, I have to put myself out there, as about 10 people have told me! So much easier said than done.

I'm kind of terrified of relationships right now. But hey, I still have that crush on that girl.
So maybe some day.

But until then..

Hanging out, being lazy, chocolate, Netflix, video games.. I'm fine with that!

I'm pretty happy with my grades for last semester. All B's?
Yesterday, I went back and checked them all, just to be sure.

Yup! All 85 or higher.
One of them I only got a B because it was curved, but.. I'll take my victories where I can, thank you very much!

And the best part is, now I know what I need to do to get grades like that a little more than once a semester.
I'm hoping that this semester will be much much better.

I still have those nights that are not so good. But when I fall asleep, I get some real relaxation.
Unless my dreams aren't nice. Which isn't a good time, but I wake up eventually!

I think that's really it for now.. I'm going to finish off this fruity bowl then head to Brayden's house!
I'm hungry.

--------------------

Well, I'm at Brayden's! Everyone else is playing Minecraft together on the LAN server.. Mine doesn't want to connect. I'm really bummed by that.

Oh well.

Maybe one day.

-Nolan

No comments: