Sunday, January 27, 2013

1/26- An unexpected journey! Also, humours .gifs.

Yes, I did go see the Hobbit again today.
It was just as good the second time!

I went and saw it with Geoff // Geoff's family // Geoff's brother // Geoff's brother's friends.
It was his brother's birthday, and he invited me along.
We went to Red Robin, then the movie.

It was fun!

We had a good time discussing how the plot works within the Lord of the Rings universe, the acting, and various stuff that not many people talk about after a movie.

Then I went home and played some Street Fighter with Dane and Daniel Carter (one of the guys I met from Reddit. Also, that sounded very sketch and vaguely sexual. Not like that. We play video games. Completely platonic).

And now I'm blogging, and listening to some music.

It was a decent day.
It's just the time like right now that really sucks.

So I'm trying to keep myself busy.
Maybe browse some Netflix, play some sort of game.

Here's my day in a nutshell.


Seems to be happening more and more lately. Emotional days and such. 
Just gotta keep pushing on and finding various stuff to think about.

Ah well.

Tomorrow, I do some homework.

Also, I'm going to post some funny .gifs, because they make me giggle.
I have maybe 2 or 300 bookmarked, so here are some ones that I like.










Alright, the Blogger Dashboard is starting to lag.
I'm off to bed.

Night!
-Nolan





No comments: