Thursday, January 24, 2013

1/23- I successfully held off the feels for a few hours!

Well, today was fairly decent!

Classes.. Were classes. Nothing new there.

I wasn't having a very good day.
Emotions, crying, and whatnot.

So I invited Ben over!

"Ben. I'm having feels. Girl's night in?"
"YES. I too have feels."

So he came over at 8ish, and stayed until about 10 minutes ago.

While he was here, I ended up buying Black Ops! Because he has it.
So we played zombies.

And online.
We pretty much kicked ass. It's an awesome game!
I've missed it.

However..
It has a very small community compared to what it once was.
So I looked at what it would cost to get the DLC's that people play on.

It'd basically be buying it all over again.
Great game, but I regret buying it.
I could have gotten Modern Warfare 3, with a bigger community and a lot more players.
I'd get Black Ops 2 to play with Lizzi, but she has it on the 360.
And I don't have live.

So I might end up buying Modern Warfare 3 sometime soon.
I'm pretty pissed that I bought something I regret.

Oh well!
Money.
I'll get more.

I had a bad night last night.
For the first time in a while, I woke up crying and called out for someone to hold me.
It was weird.
I remember who I called. Obviously I'm not going to get into it.
But safe to say, it wasn't a good way to wake up.

I'm going to go do some reading for class tomorrow, then go to bed.

-Nolan

No comments: