Friday, January 18, 2013

1/17- Actually looking through my blog stats has made me less confused...

So for the longest time..

Well actually, even now, this blog post is always my top-viewed post of the day.

Why?

I figured out that this picture in it,



Is apparently the best picture that people look at while googling "Small ear gauges."

So basically, no one really cares about what the post was about.

Just the picture.

So I looked through the various statistics that the Blogger thing gives, and pretty much no one reads the blogs that I actually want people to read.

Going to be honest, it's kind of disheartening.

All my blog views come from stupid image searches, no one really reads anything important.

Oh well.
Such is life.

ANYWAY.

Today!

Wasn't too bad!
The second half was great.

I woke up at approximately.. A time or so, and I sat around getting the motivation to go out and apply to a couple jobs.

I did that!
Well, I got an application for a desk job at CSU, so I'm going to turn that in tomorrow.
Along with a couple more.

Then I was lazy...

Then I went to Brittany's around 6:45 or so!

It was so much fun.
We originally were going to smoke hookah, but when we packed the bowl and tried to smoke it....

Dear god.
It was SO strong that we gagged.
Just inhaling from the hose was painful.
Smoking out of it was not even possible.

So we loosened up, changed the coals, and mixed the flavors.
It still was pretty bad, but at least passable.

Then we basically just sat around watching Food Network.

We watched "Sweet Genius," which was actually really interesting!

The host is very... Flamboyant.

And dance-y.
And excited.

And has a very thick German-sounding accent. (It's actually Israeli, but it sounds quite terrifying).

And he's almost cute!



But I feel like he's an evil genius.
Like, when people are told that they aren't in the competition anymore, it would go something like this..

"I'm sorry, you are not a Sweet Genius. Alright, wait for them to leave the room... Waiiitt.. Waaiit forr ittt.... RELEASE THE HOUNDS!"

Seriously.

Look at him.


I will eat your children.

-------------------------

But enough of that.

There was a commercial for cinnamon rolls..
So we went to the store to get cinnamon rolls.

But apparently I was the only one who would eat one...
Well, her roommate had one too.

Then we watched Oprah!
We watched the Lance Armstrong interview.
Now that's something interesting.

I'm not even going to get into what I think, because it'd take a while.

And I want to go play video games.
Namely Resident Evil. 
I'll finish this.

Basically, that was it.
We watched The Office too, so I went home around 10:45 or so.

It was so much fun.
We just got to sit on the couch and laugh.
I ended up halfway off the couch with my legs over one side, so I was basically pressed into her side for the last episode.

And the cool thing was...
It wasn't flirty or anything. There was no romantic tension or anything.
We just sat close to each other.

I loved it.

Oh! And I sold 3 Xbox games, so now I have money to go to Narghile Nights again sometime, as soon as someone wants to go with me.

Alright, I'm bored of blogging.

I'm going to go play video games!

-Nolan 

No comments: