Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1/14- Rant! Hookah hookah! Batman!

Today..
Hmm.

Well, I woke up in a bad mood, actually.

Here's why!

I posted this picture a couple days ago, with the title,
"Dat feel when you drive your crush and her boyfriend home from a party."



It was that night where I picked up a girl that I have a crush on, along with her boyfriend, and took her home.

Now remember, I have multiple crushes right now.
I'm not trying to date all of them or anything.
It's just being emotionally interested in a couple people, without actively trying to get with them or anything.
Gotta make that clear.

Liking multiple people doesn't make me a player.
If I was toying with all their emotions.. That'd make me a player.
But I don't do that.

Just had to get that disclaimer out there.

ANYWAY.

Her designated driver got drunk. So I was her ride!

Now, I was fine with that. I don't mind.

But..
Well, here is the ensuing conversation that evolved from that post.

Keep in mind, "crypticdarkness" is me.

--------------------

[–]controversial_views 1 point  ago
Why are you even friends with her? She has a boyfriend and she is not attracted to you. I bet she really likes having you around because she knows that you are into her and who doesn't like attention?
Here is a good comment from a recent discussion on the subject of friendzone in a different subreddit:
"[...] you should make sure you're being honest with yourself.
Ask yourself a couple questions.
If this girl offered you sex or a sexual relationship would you turn it down under any circumstance?
[...]
Do you derive value from the current relationship? Whether it be her having a hot group of friends for you to meet [...] or otherwise providing value to your life, is this someone you would choose to spend time with platonically?
If not, I would classify this person as an acquaintance, not a friend.
It's important to take some time for introspection and really try to analyze your motives. If you answer yes to both of these questions, then sure, you're probably friends.
Most of the time, when a man and a woman are "just friends," the woman gains value from the "friendship" but rules out any sexual relation. For men, it's the exact opposite."
[–]controversial_views 1 point  ago
If you are fine with being just friends with her then why did you post this feel? Seeing your crush with another guy hurts you and you are too weak to do anything about it. You are so into her that you are willing to stop whatever you are doing and run to be a doormat for her AND her boyfriend under the guise of being her friend. That's pathetic.
A woman wants a strong, confident (masculine) man. A leader. If this is what you do on a regular basis for her she knows that you are the complete opposite of that. She knows that you will always be there for her, secretly hoping that she will reward you with sex for being such a good "friend" because you can't find anyone else. If you keep contact with one woman who rejected you and still have feelings for her it shows that you are undesirable by other women, which is a massive turnoff. So no, she will never fall in love with you no matter how much you try to please her.
If this is the man you really want to be, feel free to call yourself a nice guy and keep suffering. I am sorry for being so harsh but this is the truth. I went through all of that many times and being friends with your crush only led to negative emotions.
Read this: http://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2011/09/19/playing-friends/
This article talks about the exact type of "friendship" you have with your crush. Also, check out /r/TheRedPill. There is plenty of information to help men like you.
[–]controversial_views 1 point  ago
I also disagree that every single woman wants a strong confident masculine man.
Then why are all the nice guys still single? They will never approach a woman and make a move straight away, instead they will get the "let's just be friends" rejection and post a self-pitying image macro about getting friendzoned. Of course, there are women who desire shy and inexperienced men but they are clearly in the minority.
Unlike pickup artists, I am not after casual sex and I have never been. I didn't use any routines, lines or tactics and treated women like human beings. And you know what happened? I got friendzoned every time. If your method fails every time something needs to be adjusted. After reading /r/seduction for a while I decided to see if their methods were effective. I was blown away by how much more responsive women were to game than the regular nice guy "friend" approach.
If women were attracted to shy/awkward/beta men, the seduction scene would be significantly smaller. From what I have seen, most guys get into this stuff because they just want a girlfriend, someone to love. If the cliché "be yourself" advice worked, there would be no demand for game.
That's one of the most offensive things I've ever heard, and that's really saying a lot.
I was also extremely offended by seduction material the first time I read it. Since then I spent about 4 months publicly making fun of pickup artists and their "creepy" behaviour. When I hit rock bottom, seriously considering suicide, I decided to give it a go since I didn't care anymore. I thought the ends would justify the means.
I'm fine with living with pain. It's who I am, it's how I live, and I don't care. I'm masochistic, both physically and emotionally.
When it gets to the point you can't deal with it anymore, you will look for ways to eliminate the pain and find the very resources I am pointing you to.
I want to end this by saying that the information is out there. It's offensive, immoral, sexist. You can call it whatever you want but it is known to have helped many men like you and me. When you desperately need help you will overlook the stigma that surrounds it.

No comments: