Friday, January 18, 2013

1/18- Hookah again! Also, pretty cars.

Today has been.. Decent.
Not bad!

Which is nice.
Not super-fantastic-awesome-yippee-woohoo fun, but pretty good.

I'm trying to think back to everything I did today.
I pretty much did nothing, come to think of it.

I mean, I tried to play some video games online, but our internet was on the fritz so it was lagging hard, which kind of made it impossible.

So I sat around ,looked for some jobs, played some Resident Evil, read a bit, listened to music..
Pretty much a lot of that!

Then dad and I went to see "The Last Stand."

Again, total guy movie.
Guns, cars...

Explosions..

Guns..

Cars.....

Plot- oh wait, just more cars.

And guns.

Well, the plot isn't actually too bad. It was okay.

But you watched it for the whole purpose of seeing AHNOLD kick ass, and Johnny Knoxville... Be Johnny Knoxville.

The car of the movie was the Corvette ZR1.

Gorgeous.
Now, I'm not a major muscle car guy, as you know, but.. Damn. That thing was gorgeous.
Sounded amazing.

I had multiple ear-gasms just listening to it rev and shift.

There was this part where AHNOLD and the evil villain were basically trying to find each other in a cornfield, with the villain in the ZR1 and AHNOLD in a 2012 Camaro.

And ALL I could imagine was them walking in the tall grass..

A WILD AHNOLD HAS APPEARED!
Ahnold used TAKEDOWN.
Villain whited out..

Something like that.

And now, I'm at Narghile Nights again.

I like it here.
Only, the window is open because it's crowded, but it's cold at the same time.

It's completely packed, but I got a spot!

Winning!

So I'm going to go smoke my.. Juicy Fruit, and listen to music.
Because I remembered my headphones this time.

Later!

-Nolan

No comments: