Saturday, January 26, 2013

1/25- It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiidayyyyy!

Hooray!
I made it through my first week of classes.

I like them all, and they all are classes that I can see myself working through.

Today, I went to class and came home.

I find it interesting..
I can define "a good night" as one that I spend watching stuff on Netflix, playing Call of Duty, "hanging out" with friends online on Street Fighter, and just relaxing in front of my computer.

Sure, I'm a gamer.
And a decent amount of people would say I'm just boring, and pretty pathetic.
But that's okay.

I'm relaxed, it keeps me busy, and it prevents me from constantly worrying or being upset.

Ooh!
There's an animated version of the game Dante's Inferno on Netflix.
They take the game and condense the gameplay and story into about 2 hours.

I liked the game, and I'm digging the movie so far.

Adios!

-Nolan

No comments: