Wednesday, January 16, 2013

1/15- I'm attempting to be healthy!

It's true!
I'm at least trying.

I've decided to cut out soda, which isn't that hard at all.

I'm working to cut back on sugar, and maybe a little bit on calories.

I also need to get back to doing pushups.
I'm all flabby.

But I found a couple bags of M&Ms..
So I'm having some M&Ms.

God, I feel fat when I'm eating chocolate.
IT'S JUST SO GOOD THOUGH.

Anyway.

Ah! Hung out with Jessi for an hour or so today.
I went to drop off some chalk for her, because she's going to try and chalk her hair.
Like colored chalk.

From what I looked at, it looks really really cool! So hopefully that'll end up looking awesome sometime soon.

Uh..

Played a decent amount of League of Legends today!
That was fun. Played with Dane and some of his friends, won a few of them.

Now I'm applying to a few places online.
I really want a job.

Hmm, my birthday is coming up relatively quickly.

I can't decide between getting an HD monitor or buying a Call of Duty game for my PC.
I desperately need an online shooter game.
The free-to-play ones just aren't cutting it anymore.

Even though I give Call of Duty shit (because every game is the same, just with new guns and maps), they're still fun.

Even if 85% of the players are under 13 years of age.

Anyway.
My birthday.
I mean, it's coming as quickly as it was a month ago. I don't think time has sped up.
At least not that I can tell.

 If it has..

Well...



Yeah.

Anyway.

Like last night, I just.. I feel depressed.
But I don't want it to go away, isn't that weird?

As complicated as life can be, sometimes, I just want something so familiar to me that it can calm me down.
It's obviously not a good thing that depression is that "familiar" thing, but.. Well, it is.

I just.. I don't know.

I feel like something huge is missing in my life.
I have done a lot of thinking about what it is that I'm missing.
I'm still not entirely sure.

More and more, I just find myself craving a hug from a close friend before I go to sleep.
Well, I'm craving hugs all day.

But the people that I find myself wanting to see are unavailable in some way.
Be it that they don't want to see me, they're busy, or they're in a different state.. It just doesn't work out.

I really want to move out.
It's nothing against my family or anything, but.. I just want to have my own place.
Even if it's an apartment. Just.. Somewhere.

I've talked with a couple friends about maybe being roommates when we make enough money.
I have a few in mind that I wouldn't mind living with.

Sigh.

I don't even know.
I just.. Bleehh.

Living day-to-day with no real motivation or things to look forward to gets old.
That's why I'm craving that job so much.

Or more friends.
I don't know!

Anything!

Okay, not anything.
I have a feeling something huge and terrifying would happen.
Maybe an alien invasion.
Or Communism.

Or.. Alien invasion.

So not anything.

But you know what I meant.
I just want something to live for every day.
The things that I once thought were worth living for just.. Weren't.
It stopped helping me wake up.

So I'm stuck when I really don't want to go to sleep.
But I really don't want to stay awake.

SO.
I'm going to finish this application,
Brush my teeth,,
Shower,

And go to bed.

That's my goal.

-Nolan

No comments: