Thursday, January 17, 2013

1/16- Uh.. 'Murica.

Well, today..

You know.
Same as always.

However!

I found a new game to play.

It's called Arctic Combat.
Free to play game.

It's basically Call of Duty for poor people who have no money.
It's passable.

I mean, I'm going to play it and see if I like it enough to buy an actual Call of Duty game.

Still debating.

I also found this subreddit today.

I have a feeling I'm just going to be spending my whole time facepalm-ing when I browse it.

But still.
'Murica.

Anyway.

Here's a few of the songs that have been on my playlist pretty much all day!


Gorgeous.


Still one of my favorite songs.


Easily my #1 soundtrack, and my favorite song from it.


I heard this from Cameron and Kevin originally! 
My small collection of Trance//techno is all from them.

-Nolan

No comments: