Monday, January 21, 2013

1/20- I (kind of) watched a horror movie!

Today, Jessi came over and we watched The Uninvited.
Which, I just looked up, is a remake of the Korean movie "A Tale of Two Sisters."

Interesting.
I remember reading the plot to that movie and being absolutely horrified.

But it wasn't as bad as I thought.
And the plot was good!
So was the premise.

The entire movie and plot can be summarized like this:

"Selective perception, selective memory."

It's a very fascinating story.
I really liked it!

One of these days, we're going to watch The Chernobyl Diaries.
She said it was terrifying.

But she said that we're going to watch it during the day, which I'm fine with.
So hopefully that'll happen one of these days.

Yay for expanding my movie list!
Lizzi was the first one to get me to watch anything remotely creepy.
With... Quarantine. Then we started The Grudge.... 3? I'm not sure.
Never finished that one.

Huh.

So now I'm playing some Street Fighter IV with both Shaun and Dane!
I have infected two people to play fighting games with me!

Excellent!

I really need to stop looking at how many page views I get.
They're all from those two damn Google Images.
I have no one reading anything important whatsoever.
It's starting to bother me.

Maybe one day, people will read my blogs because they want to read about one day.

BUT TODAY IS NOT THAT DAY!

-Nolan

No comments: