Thursday, January 3, 2013

1/2- Resident Evil! Again!

Well.. Let's see.

Not much happened today.
I woke up around 11, stayed awake until 1:30 or so, then went back to bed for a couple hours.

My dreams were.. I don't know.
This is the 4th or 5th time recently that my dreams have been much easier to remember.
They weren't scary, or horrible, or anything like that.

They were just.. Very, very vivid.
I've thought through the dreams, and I can remember every person that was in them, except for one.

Technically, your mind can't create a new person out of thin air. Thus, every person in your dream is someone you've met or seen before.

So it really bothers me that I can't remember the single most important person in these dreams.

Now, it's going to sound all sissy and such.
But each dream.................

Well, each dream has a princess figure in it.
And each dream is devoted to a story line that involves me trying to rescue or help them.

And every single one.. I don't succeed.
They don't die or anything, they just.. Don't come with me.

Each time, I do a bunch of work, and get people to help me, and they just.. Leave.
This time, I tried to help her escape, but it turns out she never really wanted to leave, and just told me that I should leave.

It's pure torture because I can recall the base features of her face.. But the details aren't coming to me.
I hate it.

It's annoying that my mind is so active when I'm not even awake.

Ah well.

I didn't do much else today.
Oh! Cameron and Kevin got me Street Fighter IV for my 3DS. So now I have it on two consoles!

The DS one is much more simplified, because it doesn't have as many buttons as a controller, so it's slimmed down with special attacks bound to the touch screen.

So rather than using it as my main way of practicing Street Fighter, I use it solely for the training mode, so I can figure out which combos work, assuming I could pull off the moves I wanted.

And I've already decided against Makoto.
I've put maybe 10 hours into just playing her, and I can tell she's amazing, but I don't have the skill level to play her effectively.

So I'm picking out Akuma or Seth.
They have the LEAST health in the game, but they're so much fun!

I also picked up Resident Evil Revelations for my 3DS today.

Got it around 9 or so, and I've been playing it up until now.
It's pretty awesome.

Hm..
That's pretty much it right now.

Nighty night!

-Nolan

No comments: